Cryopreservation Medium for cell culture - 50 mL
- Cell viability over 90% for most mammalian cells after freeze-thaw.
- Maintain stem cell pluripotency, normal karyotype and proliferation capability after freeze-thaw.
- Batch-to-batch consistency.
- Store at 2-8°C; stable at 2-8°C for up to 1 year.
- Product should be discarded beyond the labeled expiration date.
- For optimal performance, avoid repeated warm-cooling and freeze-thawing.
Tested for performance on mesenchymal stem cells and Vero cells. The standard evaluation includes:
1. Sterility test (bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma)
2. pH test
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.